LAICOS – the system for admission and visitor control
Allows operators of shops, stores and sales areas of all kinds to monitor, regulate and evaluate the flow of visitors to your shop.
Comfortable (easy-use = even without deep technical knowledge) and at any time (remote = even on the go)!
How does it work?
Using a mini USB camera and specially developed software, the system is able to record the people entering and leaving the room. When a predefined maximum number of people is reached, the next customer is automatically asked to wait until another customer leaves the store. This information is displayed visually using a professional monitor that is specially tailored to the environment. The self-sufficient system is scalable in every respect (=> multiple entrances, different shop areas) and can therefore be adapted exactly to the needs of the retail trade.
The advantages (PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS)
• Easily capture and regulate visitor flows
• Visitor guidance system possible through the use of several cameras and displays
• System scalable according to existing inputs and outputs
• Optional distance detection including triggering a warning message
• Optional presentation of individual content (e.g. advertising, product availability)
• Expandable with analysis tool (online access required)
• Individual, automatic checks (e.g. wearing a protective mask) possible
• Incl. Data protection declaration
The system consists of a mini USB camera with UHD sensor and a nano PC in a robust installation housing. The software is Linux based. The AI (Artificial Intelligence = self-learning) supported software records how many people pass through an area up to eight meters wide and displays this on one or more monitors. This enables access control with corresponding warning notices, such as a traffic light system, when the number of visitors is high. The system can be scaled and expanded in several sub-networks so that even different areas of a room can be checked and controlled. Individual content for addressing customers / visitors (advertising or product availability) can be uploaded and integrated either via a web interface or on the other hand using a local USB stick.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for inquiries or a short presentation:
Contact Person: Stefan Müller-Artelt
Phone: +49 89 90 9393 12